Listen to child psychologist and Hawthorn author Sally Goddard Blythe talk about fairy tales with BBC Radio Solent’s Katie Martin. She was also on the Night Owls show in Newcastle, Teeside and Cumbria recently to discuss the same subject. Listen to the full interview here.
- A reader’s response to Seven Secrets of Spontaneous Storytelling
- Event: Spontaneous Storytelling, Family Fun and Games with Danyah Miller
- Event: Danya Miller in Michael Morpurgo’s I Believe in Unicorns
- Review: Fairytales, Families & Forests
- Q&A with Betty K. Staley author of Between Form and Freedom