Orders are fulfilled by Booksource, our distributor in the UK. Our standard post and packing rates are as follows:
- UK – £2.50 for the first book, plus 50p for each additional book up to a maximum of £10.00.
- EU and rest of Europe – Unfortunately we have had to temporarily suspend orders to Europe. We hope to be able to resume this service soon.
- Rest of the world – Postage costs are based on the weight of your order and calculated in your shopping basket.
Prices are correct as at 5 January 2022 but are subject to change without notice.
Books are despatched within 1-2 working days. Both the Hawthorn Press office and our warehouse, BookSource, are closed over weekends and Bank Holidays. The following give an estimation of delivery times from receipt of order:
- UK – 2-3 working days
- Europe – Not available at this time
- Rest of the world – 10-18 working days
Overseas Delivery Information
The UK’s departure from the European Union, and subsequent new trading arrangements, is causing disruption. Hawthorn Press has now suspended deliveries to Europe and the EU.
We ask that overseas customers be mindful of the following:
Where applicable, prices include VAT (books are currently zero rated in the UK). If you are ordering for delivery outside of the UK, you will be responsible for payment of any local taxes payable including VAT, and will be required to pay extra for delivery and clearance where necessary.
If you are ordering books for delivery outside of the UK, please note that your consignment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the goods reach the country of destination. We recommend that you check with your local post office for more information regarding charges that may apply to your order. Any such charges must be paid by you the customer/importer of record.
If you have difficulty with the shopping basket, or have a question about your order, please e-mail nathan at hawthornpress.com