We at Hawthorn Press are very excited to have just received our advance copies of Making Peg Dolls and More! Ten of these brilliant books arrived today, although they were wrapped up so well that we weren’t sure we would ever get in. Much scrabbling about with scissors later, these beauties landed on our desks. Officially out in November, we should have our pre-ordering facility up and running on this site soon. In the meantime, we shall all be putting great effort into not just taking these books home with us.
- A reader’s response to Seven Secrets of Spontaneous Storytelling
- Event: Spontaneous Storytelling, Family Fun and Games with Danyah Miller
- Event: Danya Miller in Michael Morpurgo’s I Believe in Unicorns
- Review: Fairytales, Families & Forests
- Q&A with Betty K. Staley author of Between Form and Freedom