What is it about these knitted animals that captures children’s imaginations? Here is an enchanting collection of animals to knit in soft wool and natural materials: ducklings, teddy bears, lambs, piglets, a handsome rooster and more. The projects can be easily knitted with small oddments of wool of from recycled garments. Many can be completed in an hour or two. Ideal for knitters looking for ways to reduce their yarn stash!
- Twenty endearing soft knitted animals to make, from piglets and dogs to chicks, rabbits and hedgehogs
- Suitable for adults and older children with basic knitting skills
- Illustrated with fabulous photographs throughout
- Hand-drawn patterns and clear step by step instructions
- Knit animals for presents, for nature tables and fairs
Anne-Dorthe Grigaff teaches handcrafts at a Steiner Waldorf School in Denmark.